Because this feature depends on changes to Google's APIs, votes on this feature will be used to encourage the Chrome team to respond to user demand and make this possible.
An example of a suggestion from the community (see https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AndrewStillman/posts/CE3HKXFpAcn )
1) Average number of used devices per OU for each minute (Type 1)
2) Average number of used devices per OU for each day (Type 2)
All historical records which are described above should be stored in the following periods:
1) Type 1 records should be stored for a last month
2) Type 2 records should be stored for five years
As a result we may do the following:
1) Create a detailed graph of usage profile of devices in different classes throughout a lesson
2) Plan to exchange devices between classes throughout a day
3) Make a decision about which classes can use devices at home and which classes should store devices at school.
4) Create a forecast of devices usage for strategic decisions based on five years historical data.